The cardanti.com web site is owned and operated by SC ZoidPay Tech Solutions S.R.L., Romanian legal entity, with headquarters in 155 Calea Victoriei, Block D1, Section 6, Floor 9, Flat 3, Office 7, 1st District, Bucharest Romania, To be able to easily track the information, you must know that we can refer to our organization using the terms "ZOIDPAY " , "us", "our" etc., and to you as a user or visitor of the site using the terms "you", "your" etc.
By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information (if provided) in accordance with this policy.
The site may contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies. ZOIDPAY has no responsibility for these policies or the way these websites manage their data. Please check these policies before submitting any personal information to these sites.
What personal data is being collected and how do we protect your personal data?
Personal data means any information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify a specific individual.
You are not required to provide ZOIDPAY the personal data that we request, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide you our services or respond to any queries you may have.
If you use our site, we may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Personal data you give us directly, and
- Personal data we collect automatically.
The personal data is stored as long as we have your consent. We will actively review the personal data we hold and delete it securely, or in some cases anonymise it, when there is no longer a legal or business need for it to be retained.
We don’t share your personal data with other organisations.
Ways in which we collect your personal data
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- Personal data provided by you through our web forms will be used to process your requests or to offer you our services. By submitting the request or when input your data, you agree to the processing of your data by ZOIDPAY.
How do we protect your personal data?
ZOIDPAY takes the security of your personal data very seriously. We take every effort to protect your personal data from loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Our measures include implementing appropriate access controls, investing in the latest Information Security Capabilities to protect the IT environments we leverage, and anonymise personal data wherever possible.
Access to your personal data is only permitted among our employees on a need-to-know basis and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligation.
Cardanti platform, APIs, databases and other services are all hosted in xservers’ data center in Romania.
Third party applications
Categories of Third parties with which we share your personal data include vendors such as host and marketing service providers, and sub-contractors involved in the fulfilment of our contractual obligations towards our clients.
The legal basis for these processings are Art. 6(1) (a), (b), (c) and (f) - GDPR.
After you place an order on our website you will need to make payment for the goods or services you have ordered. In order to process your payment we use Stripe, a third party payment processor. Your payment will be processed by Stripe, who collect, use and process your information, including payment information, in accordance with their privacy policies.
When you place an order for services on our website, we collect your name, email address, shipping address, company name (if applicable) and VAT number (if applicable). If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to purchase goods or services from us on our website or enter into a contract with us. In order to issue you an invoice for the services you purchase from us, we use S.C. Intelligent IT S.R.L.
Our website uses chat software provided by Tidio, 180 Steuart St,CA 94119, San Francisco, USA.
Our website uses behavior analytics and user feedback services provided by Hotjar, St Julians Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 3155, Malta, www.hotjar.com.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, www.google.com (“Google Analytics” or “Google”). Google Analytics employs cookies that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site. The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there.
For the cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has self-certified pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework).
Our website uses for affiliates managements services provided by Tapfiliate B.V., Rapenburgerstraat 173, Amsterdam NH 1011VM, The Netherlands.
Social media links
You can find Cardanti on the following social media:
What are your rights?
When we process your personal data, you have a number of rights over how the data is processed and you can exercise these rights at any point. We have provided an overview of these rights below , along with what this entails for you. You can exercise your rights by sending an email or submitting a request through the “Contact Us” form.
- The right to be informed. You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data and your rights. Therefore, we’re providing you with the information in this Notice.
- The right to access and rectify. You have the right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time. We understand the importance of this and should you want to exercise your rights, please contact us.
- The right to data portability. The personal data you have provided us with is portable. This means it can be moved, copied or transmitted electronically under certain circumstances.
- The right to be forgotten. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your data. If you wish to delete the personal data we hold about you, please let us know and we will take reasonable steps to respond to your request in accordance with legal requirements.
- The right to lodge a complaint with local Supervisory Authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint directly to local Supervisory Authority about how we process your personal data. More details can be obtained at http://www.dataprotection.ro/.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data (i.e., we rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful).
How do you contact ZOIDPAY?
If you have any questions or if you would like to make a complaint about a possible breach of local privacy laws, please do so by sending an email to [email protected] or submitting a request through the “Contact Us” form.